Beginning


  
Thankyou <3 


Upper right corner is quite a sweet message that is done wrongly : " whenever you fell worthless, remember you were once the quickest sperm cell" plus a condom writen " Don't try this at home ". haha NERISSA ARVIANA PERVERT BEAST.


<3

 Never thought that I would be the only International Student in my class. It's not easy at all. Not a few times I got to be someone else instead of myself for the sake of fitting in. I had my lunch alone everyday. I used to hate eating alone. I'm hating it more now. I hope that it is just a process that will eventually change. This is the first time I feel like I have nobody. But I believe this is just the beginning of my beautiful life story.
Can't imagine how devastated I would be when my parents go back to medan this sunday ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment