You make me smile



Don´t know how I lived without you
'Cuz every time that I get around you
I see the best of me inside your eyes
You make me smile
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild


And so, We are going to be apart in 24 days and yes I've been counting like a fool. I won't sit down and lie to people's face saying I'm not worried about our relationship. I used to have a minus faith in long distance relationships. I used to think that it is impossible. I used to convinced people not to be in such a relationship. Lesson : DO NOT say things like that. They tend to attack you back. lol.

Somehow after zillion beautiful silly moments we had gone through together. And after the long talks we had. And because it is with you. I just knew that I we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment