Hit back when hit

Don't let the world judge you. or make you feel like judged. Do what you want. Think twice once.


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
 Mark Twain





Things had gone so fast lately. I can barely catch up with my stories. But don't take it wrongly though . I love how my empty pages have been filled with so much 'difference' from how I remember it used to be <3. Except for the fact that finishing highschool is just a real start of our lives. Most friends had gone shaping their futures while I'm stuck here, desperate for cool shits to happen. That's just what bothered me 29 days a month. NOT complaining though :p


Thanks for stopping by :) x

1 comment: