Tycoon





Life Quotes



Life Quotes



Life Quotes


Something really bothers my mind today. I get to write an essay titled "Should we dream of being a tycoon?" My first impression was like Hell yeah! but after few thoughts, I had a change of heart. Is that really what everyone wants? being super rich. endless money. ? Is that what I want ?
I was struggling with myself these few days thinking of my college thing. Will it somehow payback ? but then this whole thing came out and I thought, hey, not being rich is not that bad. As long as I enjoy what I'm doing. right ? Well. live a good life and be a happy, free person is something that we might want to consider.



Enjoy your weekend *smooches*

1 comment:

  1. nice post! loving the quotes

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete