KEPOCHIANG

I    H  A  T  E    N  O  S  Y    P  E  O  P  L  E !
I    H  A  T  E    N  O  S  Y    P  E  O  P  L  E !
I    H  A  T  E    N  O  S  Y    P  E  O  P  L  E !
I    H  A  T  E    N  O  S  Y    P  E  O  P  L  E !
I    H  A  T  E    N  O  S  Y    P  E  O  P  L  E !
I    H  A  T  E    N  O  S  Y    P  E  O  P  L  E !
I    H  A  T  E    N  O  S  Y    P  E  O  P  L  E !
I    H  A  T  E    N  O  S  Y    P  E  O  P  L  E !
I    H  A  T  E    N  O  S  Y    P  E  O  P  L  E !




Seriously.F OFF !!! *Frog off*

So there are this girls at titititit. And they keep asking me questions about my life. (read:money)
It's not your business! stay out of me! when I refuse to answer and pretend not hearing it means stop asking!
O MY GOD
I'm scared being around both of them.
Why this? Why that? What u eat? Why no eat this? Why no eat that? How do you this? How do you that? Where this? Where that? why? why? how much this? how much that? really?why ? blablablablablablablablalbalbalbalb?
I wonder why do you guys don't get my bitter smile? it means SHUT THE F UP *Frog* ! SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!


Video by Nigahiga. off the pill : nosy people.
courtesy of youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment