Diet never starts today

Am going for a diet tomorrow. REAL one this time. At least I expect it to be :D

It's not an unfamiliar diet, It's often called mayo diet or 13 days diet or metabolism diet. The rule is not to eat any salt for 13 days. sounds easy. So I get the menu ( meal plan ) from a friend. She did the diet before and managed to lose around 6 kgs and she hasn't gain any since. Sounds pretty cool.

The menu is very simple and easy to follow. most importantly, it is actually healthy. It covers all that we need; carbs, proteins, vegies, fat. I consider it as a change for healthy lifestyle. tho I'm not really sure abt it.

The main rule is easy. Drink up 2 liters of water a day, Don't eat salt, and you should go back to day one if you cheat.

I'm going to share the menu if I manage to lose some weight :p so excited for tomorrow!

Bon apetite !


"Everyone must choose one of two pains: The pain of discipline or the pain of regret".  ~Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment