The vacay

Hellooo. I've been disappearing from my blog for a while. you know, the vacation! wiheyy. 
Well.
That 12 days.
Is like.... nothing better. It's irreplaceable, it's unforgettable , it's fun, it's also sad, it's thrilling, it's memorable, it's unbreakable, it's  reinforce, it's uniting, it's indescribable. 

This trip really left a piece of memory in my heart. In our hearts :)
I really  miss my friends right now
Seriously
I feel there is something missing as soon as I get home
We do still chat on bbm, but it is no close to the time we had at Bali and Bandung
I'm so going to jot down every single detail of our trip in a secret book
it's just too precious to forget

hahaha I'm literally laughing right now. so many hilarious incident there. Laugh by myself every time they cross my mind.
Anyway, we took so many photos there. too much actually. 
Approximately 3000 pictures from my camera only. 
OMG. 
I decided to pick some way-to-crazy-for-public ones out and upload the rest at my friend's facebook. ;p 
yay. so smart yea.

Weelll here are some of my favorite photos taken there :D ennjoy













It's not my hand anyway







enjoying the beach under thousands stars

Reality: 100000000000 times better

sunset at gili terawangan

hard to blink when you  look at it



handmade clay ;p





What an art




sang two songs at the valley, Bandung

last shot. polonia medan. :'(
FEEL LIKE CRYING RIGHT NOW
thanks for viewing 
x o

6 comments:

  1. hai salam kenal,
    suka kali sama sunset nya,
    i waaaaannnnntttttt,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. slm kenal. thankyou :) i lovvee it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. haii, mau tanya ya, beli TOMS shoesnya dimana? suka banget :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiwi : Abang gue ada jual nih :) kalo mau bisa sms ke 085831722866

    ReplyDelete