Time of my life

Happy sunday everyone :) how's your sundays?
Mine is so boring. I must say, It's the most boring sunday in my life. I went to cambridge with my parents and their friends. We went nowhere but boutiques.Good thing is I bought some clothes. Andd I don't need to go to english tuition today. Yeay!
Anyway, I don't think I will have a good night sleep tonight.
Guess why.
TOMORROW WILL BE OUR GRADUATION ANNOUNCEMENT.
Not that I'm too stupid to past...... Am I? haha
NOO! 
it's just. anything could happen right?!. like like ,wrong dark-circling or wrong information filling or computer error or my paper accidentally folded or left anywhere or blown by sudden wind or a wicked ugly man try to make M2 students failed or a woman? or a girl? or even handsome boy?
okay enough with the shits Steffie!

Some photos taken today. the jumping thing sucks. Jumped like a million times.And only two of them managed to look good (not bad) =.=" 


Super old sneakers. Seldom wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment